Ramsay Health Care’s NextGen Plus Program for 2016
Applications for Intake 1 of the Ramsay Health Care’s NextGen Plus Program for 2016 are now open.
There will be 3 programs running – Nursing, Business Administration and Catering / Maintenance (trades). The important dates for the program are:
Applications Close: 6pm Monday 30th November 2015 (late applications will not be accepted)
Interview Dates: Week of 7th – 11th December 2015 during school hours. Will be a group interview that will run for approx. 2 hours
Orientation Dates: Conducted on either the 26th or 29th February 2016. This is a compulsory activity and runs for approx. 1 hour run during school hours.
Program Dates: 29th February 2016 – 24th June 2016 excluding school holidays (Only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays). This is a 15 week program
As per previous intakes, if you can advertise this to your students and school community that would be fantastic. The application links are again hidden and can only be obtained through yourselves – the school coordinators. This is so non-partnered schools cannot apply, or your students do not apply without getting approval from you first. The application links are:
NextGen Plus Nursing: http://tinyurl.com/ngpnur2016
NextGen Plus Business Admin: http://tinyurl.com/ngpbus2016
NextGen Plus Other Areas: http://tinyurl.com/ngpoa2016
The conditions of all 3 programs are as follows:
Work placements are only available for students participating in years 11 or 12 in 2016
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
- Students must be part of a partnered school to apply
- Must include a current CV and Covering Letter
- Students must attend a group interview in order to be considered
- Group interviews will be conducted between the 7th & 11th of December 2015 during school hours for approx. 2 hours
- Successful applicants will be notified by phone
- Orientation for successful applicants runs for 1 hour (conducted either 26th or 29th Feb 2016 during school hours). This is a compulsory activity
AVAILABLE EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS IN WA
See Mr Bowdell for further information or click the link below.
- Letter to Student
- Information on VET in Schools Prospectus for Central Institute of Technology
- Information on Application form for Central Institute of Technology.
- Application form (Hard copy-word document) Check with your VET coordinator before uploading this form to email@example.com
- 2016 VET’S Pathways Brochure.
- Hard Copy Application Form (Print out and complete and return to your VET Coordinator, before you do the Online form below)
- Online Application form