This website offers a range of support for young job seekers and workers and their parents, teachers and advisers. It includes printable workbooks and tip sheets, recruitment insights from Australian employers, and information and links to Government resources. Information and resources are provided to help:
- learn about the different ways to contact employers about jobs
- explore the jobs and industries that might suit
- understand how to develop skills and build experience
- learn how to make a job application stand out to employers
- to adjust to the workforce and understand workplace rights and responsibilities.
More information can be found at : http://www.greenwood.wa.edu.au/careers-and-vet-information-resources/
Some of the Certificate courses we offer can be found here: http://www.greenwood.wa.edu.au/?p=6079