Student Services Team 2019
- Manager Student Services: Mr Murray Williams firstname.lastname@example.org direct ph: 9243 9238
- Assistant Manager Student Services: Mr Fil Filidei
- Chaplain: Mrs Susan Earle
- School Psychologist: Mrs Rica Branca (Mon, Tues, Thu, Fri)
- Year 7 Coordinator: Ms Megan Hamel
- Year 8 Coordinator: Ms Meg Cook
- Year 9 Coordinator: Ms Meredith Arns
- Year 10 Coordinator: Mr Woodard
- Year 11 Coordinator: Mr Kris Bassanelli
- Year 12 Coordinator: Ms Jess Bennett
- Community Health Nurse: Mrs Diane Broad (M-Thu)
- First Aid: Mrs Nicole Newman (M/Tue), Angelique Phillips (Wed), Mrs Jenny Bruzzese (Thu/Fri)
- School Officer: Mrs Anne Pugh
- Education Assistants: Ms Vesna Peou, Ms Carolyn Ganzer, Mrs Nicole Del Borrello, Carl Benjamin and Ms Susie Myers
Greenwood College has an exceptionally well resourced Student Services Centre. All key members of the Student Services Team are located in the one central location and situated adjacent to the school˜s Administration Block. Student Services has an open door policy for students but also has the required private areas for counselling and interview purposes.
The Student Services Team offers a comprehensive service to all students, parents and carers. This is managed in a very professional, caring and sensitive manner. The focus is on attendance, behaviour, physical and emotional well-being, pastoral care and successful academic and non-academic outcomes.
Greenwood College students are very well behaved. The Behaviour Management Policy in this school is well defined, well supported, very fair, concise and modern. All students, parents/carers and staff clearly understand the policy. The school demands high standards of behaviour (both in and out of the classroom), high rates of attendance and we encourage all students to try their absolute best each and every day.