This website offers a range of support for young job seekers and workers and their parents, teachers and advisers. It includes printable workbooks and tip sheets, recruitment insights from Australian employers, and information and links to Government resources. Information and resources are provided to help:
- learn about the different ways to contact employers about jobs
- explore the jobs and industries that might suit
- understand how to develop skills and build experience
- learn how to make a job application stand out to employers
- to adjust to the workforce and understand workplace rights and responsibilities.
|Career Guidance||Joonalup TAFEwww.myfuture.edu.auwww.jobjumpstart.gov.au www.joboutlook.gov.au|
|Scholarships to University||www.gooduniversitiesguide.com.au/scholarshipswww.scholarships.curtin.edu.au|
|Jobs & Skills WA website||
Free Job and Skills Service centre opens in Joondalup at TAFE campus.
This service offers FREE Career, Training and Employment services to all students.
See link for further information.
Clarkson Campus Open Day
Students can come to our open day and talk to lecturers about a pre-apprenticeship in Bricklaying, Blocklaying, Tiling, Electrical, Metal Fabrication, Carpentry and Joinery, and Plastering trades.
Friday 27 July (10am – 2pm) Saturday 28 July (10am – 12pm) firstname.lastname@example.org (enquiries)
Click here for the