Scholarships may be granted in the fields of Academic, Performing Arts, Aviation and Volleyball.
Scholarships are offered under the following conditions:
1. The recipient remains a student of Greenwood College for the full academic year.
2. The value of the scholarship is not transferred to cash or to another purpose
3. The scholarship is for one year only
4. The decisions of the judging panel are final and will be based on information contained in the:
· Student’s Semester 1 school report, a copy of which must be attached to the application form.
· Application form, to be completed in the student’s own handwriting.
· Teacher reference and evaluation sheet which must be sent directly to Greenwood College.