2018 Mt Hotham Ski Trip: Expression of interest.
If you have never seen snow and would like to learn how to ski or snowboard Greenwood
College is offering the current yr10 and yr11 students and their family members an
invitation to come on a 7 day adventure to Mt Hotham, Victoria in the July school holidays
The $2995 package includes: (this is an estimated cost)
* Return airfare Perth/Melbourne/Perth
* Return coach transfers
* Alpine resort fees
* Over snow luggage transfer
* 6 nights accommodation at a private lodge
* Lunch on arrival at Mt Hotham and lunch prior to departure from Mt Hotham
* Breakfast, lunch and 2 course dinner daily
* Ski equipment rental includes skis, boots and poles
* Unlimited pass for ski lifts
* 5 days ski lessons
* Travel Insurance
* 1 night stop over in Melbourne.
(An option to go to the football at the MCG or shopping. DFO)
If you think you would like to join in the fun complete the form and hand it into the front office or to Mrs Markus as soon as possible.
If you have any queries email:
Jenny at Morcombe Travel on 9325 5557. email – email@example.com
Places are limited and a deposit of $300 is required to secure a place. Your
deposit can be made directly to Morcombe Travel by 1st October 2017,
Please Note: When we hand over your deposit to Morcombe
Travel it becomes non-refundable and your position is
secure. You will need to make direct payments to Morcombe
Travel and the final balance will be due on 1st May 2018.
All correspondence with Mrs Markus will be done via email.